Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I jumped!!

I did it! I signed up for my doula workshop :) So after October 23 I'll be taking clients for my certification requirements. A huge thanks to some dear friends of mine for asking me to be with them during the birth of their beautiful baby boy! It was an answer to prayer for me and after that birth it was like God was shouting at me,"so now are you gonna do it?!"

Yep! I sure am! I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time :)

I've got a lot of reading to do in the next few weeks, so we'll see if I do any more blogging before then or not...

"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world."
John 16:21

Watching a mother and father see their child for the first time will never get old. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment